Rum Chata tastes like liquid Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and when I tasted it I knew I had to try something new with it. These cupcakes are great for Bridal Showers, Bachlorette Parties or Holiday gatherings. Best part is, you won’t be able to tell they are made from a box!
Rum Chata Cupcakes
- 1 box Pillsbury Traditional Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil (Coconut oil is amazing in this!)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Rum Chata liquor
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven for 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, water, vanilla, rum and oil together.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl then add to the batter and mix thoroughly for 1 minute.
- Pour the batter into cupcake liners and bake for 18-20 minutes. The cupcakes will be light brown on top and the toothpick will come out clean.